vrijdag 9 oktober 2015

Islamic Terror Against Jewish People



A terrible, awful , dreadful picture. Look very carefully at the photo, please, you can see that it is a Muslim Arab knife. It was done by a Arab Muslim terrorist, stuck (!) into the neck of a young Jewish boy.

A picture of the hatred of Muslims against Jews (!) in Israel.

We the Jews have no other country, we have no where to go. God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, He will help us !!!
Any of the one who hate Israel, they will not escape the RAGE of GOD ! they will have no(!) resurrection, their place is in hell.

<>~<>~

Said to Abram

“Go forth from your country,
And from your relatives
And from your father’s house,
To the land which I will show you;
2And I will make you a great nation,
And I will bless you,
And make your name great;
And so you shall be a blessing;

3And I will bless those who bless you,
And the one who curses you I will curse.
And in you all the families of the earth will be blessed.”

<>~<>~

From the book of Ruth

16. And Ruth said, Entreat me not to leave thee, and to return from following after thee, for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge; thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God;

17. where thou diest, will I die, and there will I be buried: Jehovah do so to me, and more also, if aught but death part thee and me.

Written by: Gila Goren, from Jerusalem.

Stabbing in Jerusalem, One Wounded