zaterdag 12 september 2015

United Nations vote allows raising of the Palestinian flag (Part 2)

"I (God, the Lord) will gather all (UN) nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will put them on trial (in Israel) for what they did to my inheritance, my (Jewish) people Israel, because they scattered my people among the nations and divided (parted) up My Land (with the 'palestinians')." - Joel 3:2





Our comment: Fortunately our country, The Netherlands, [still] abstained from this horrible vote, otherwise God's terrible Curse would hit us too. On proof of God's infallible Word, we can expect many natural (and supernatural) disasters, gloom and doom, will fall over all nations who voted "yes" for raising the Palestinian flag at the UN-Headquarters. You can watch this voting-list, and watch the news what will happen in these countries (nations).