maandag 18 mei 2015

Jerusalem will not be divided



How long can and will Netanyahu stand against the evil world powers that want to part / divide Gods (own) Land?!

Zechariah 12

1 A prophecy, the word of Adonai concerning Isra’el — here is the message from Adonai, who stretched out the heavens, laid the foundation of the earth and formed the spirit inside human beings:
2 “I will make Yerushalayim a cup that will stagger the surrounding peoples. Even Y’hudah will be caught up in the siege against Yerushalayim.
3 When that day comes, I will make Yerushalayim a heavy stone for all the peoples. All who try to lift it will hurt themselves, and all the earth’s nations will be massed against her.

Joel 3

1 In those days and at that time, when I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem,
2 I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will put them on trial for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel, because they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.

Source: JPost News May 18, 2015