donderdag 3 april 2014

Pro-Israel activist Chloé Simone Valdary on Ch.10 Israel



The real fact and truth is, that the Christian Zionists from all over the world (and messianic believers, Jews and non-Jews alike) are the greatest and best friends the Jewish people will ever have and get in this world. Only for the simple reason, because they believe in the promises of Hashem in the Tenach. We are the pro Israel activists that will never leave you or forsake you! We take the following words very seriously, and we also act upon it!

Isaiah 40:1
Comfort ye, comfort ye my people, saith your G_d.

Ruth 1:16
But Ruth said, “Don’t press me to leave you and stop following you; for wherever you go, I will go; and wherever you stay, I will stay. Your people will be my people and your G_d will be my G_d.